2.10.2007
Conyo

This morning, our phone bill came and it's worth 3k! Apparently the last month's bill is reflected to our current bill because we payed late. Then I noticed that they still billed us for the dial up connection! I immediately called their cust care for clarification.

Cust rep asked me asked me about the applicant's name. I dont' remember what she said that made me remember that it was Lester (my ex) who applied for the connection. She asked about his id number and I said that I don't have it since he's in Dubai already. So she asked for the name and birthday for verification. She asked me again if there's no way I can get his ID number and I blurted out, "No na... We broke na kasi eh" My sister laughed and I think the cust rep laughed too Gawd, I think sounded like Kris Aquino

Anyway, I'm off to Nueva Ecija for my Lola's birthday. See yah!

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me