2.07.2007
Tinutukneneng ka ba?

I just came up with that word. I have no idea what it means. I'll think of something

I just want to share a few facts on how I end up with my "cyber" names.

Apparently, I got the Morrigan from Darkstalker's Morrigan Aensland.
Morrigan Aensland is a succubus video game character from Capcom's Darkstalkers fighting game series. She is very vain and appears as a beautiful woman with long, light green hair, and bat-like wings on her back and the sides of her head.
I liked the idea of her being a succubus.
A succubus (plural succubi) is a demon who takes the form of a female to seduce men (especially monks) in dreams to have sexual intercourse. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim.
It was Morrigan at first.
The Morrígan (terror or phantom queen) or, less accurately but still used in some texts, Mórrígan (great queen), is a figure from Irish mythology who appears to have once been a goddess. She is usually seen as a terrifying figure. She is associated with war and death on the battlefield, sometime appearing in the form of a carrion crow, premonitions of doom, and with cattle. She is often considered a war deity.
Then I thought I want it to have a little personality so I decided to put a surname with it. And I end up with Erinyes.
The Erinyes were female personifications of vengeance. pursue and punish those who are guilty of bloodshed, defilement or impiety. They say "We claim to be just and upright. No wrath from us will come stealthily to the one who holds out clean hands, and he will go through life unharmed; but whoever sins and hides his blood-stained hands, as avengers of bloodshed we appear against him to the end, presenting ourselves as upright witnesses for the dead." [The ERINYES. Aeschylus, Eumenides 310]
As for my boards name, Tukneneng.
Tuknene is a street food. A quail egg covered in an "orange" flour and deep fried.
I thought it sounds funny. I put "ng" to keep my name from the real thing

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me