2.04.2007
A Holywood movie comes to reality

Thank gawd I'm through. I don't have to wear that "thing" again.
Thank gawd I'm done with what I'm doing.
Thank gawd I can update my blog.
Thanks Mike for the cake

Me and Mike went out yesterday. He bought me a DVD-ROM kasi na fru-frustrate daw sya if he wants to lend me a movie pero he can't kasi wala nga akong DVD-ROM. Sya pa na-frustrate na dapat eh ako

Then we watched a Babel. If my memory serves me right, that's the first movie that I don't have the slightest idea what it's about. It was quite ok. IMO, it's called Babel because the characters were comprised of 5 different nationalities - Americans (duh!), Arabs, Japanese and Mexicans. Apparently they use different language thus calling it Babel. What makes these characters involved with one another was because of an accident that took place.

By the way, I found this link from this journal. For those tech geek, this is so COOL!!!! Think of Minority Report

 

Bite Marks:
omg... talk about innovations o_o
Bitten by Anonymous Anonymous on 2/4/07, 10:59 PM [ ]

Post a Comment

Bite Marks:
omg... talk about innovations o_o
Bitten by Anonymous Anonymous on 2/4/07, 10:59 PM [ ]

Post a Comment


« Return to me