2.01.2007
Drooling over Harry Potter


Well not really Harry Potter but over Daniel Radcliffe. I noticed the 5th book of Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix (of which I haven't finished yet) laying open on top of my pc when I remembered seeing pictures of him almost naked shown in TV Patrol. I didn't get to follow the whole story since I was taking my bath. Out of curiousity, I searched that on the net and found this!

This is the actual picture I saw on tv. This is really him. There are other pictures but I don't want to populate my blog with these... uber visually stimulating images. Mahirap na

Here is what the picture is all about:

Daniel Radcliffe will make his West End stage debut starring opposite Richard Griffiths in the first major revival of Peter Shaffer's classic play "EQUUS" opening at the Gielgud Theatre on Tuesday 27 February 2007.

The multi-award winning actor Richard Griffiths, will star alongside Daniel Radcliffe, in the first major new production of "EQUUS" since 1973.

Richard Griffiths will star as ‘Martin Dysart' and Daniel Radcliffe, who will be making his legitimate West End stage debut, will star as ‘Alan Strang'. Source


On the other hand, Equus is a play by Peter Shaffer, telling the story of a psychiatrist who attempts to treat a young man who has a pathological fascination with horses. 17-year-old Alan Strang is brought to a mental health facility for treatment by Dr Martin Dysart, a psychiatrist. Alan's crime: blinding six horses with a spike. The role for Radcliffe is a major one and at one point he will be required to reach the height of sexual pleasure - simulated, of course - while riding naked on his horse.

Not that I'm a hardcore fan of Daniel but I was quite shocked. But of course young poeple grow up and at this point I think he's most certain that he won't settle with "that" image. He's an actor! What do you expect? As what the others say, he can't be Harry Potter forever. I read a forum regarding this and some were disappointed and even disgusted. Can't blame them. Daniel's been that movie alone (correct me if I'm worng) for what...? Almost 5 years?

Looking back to his 1st year on Hogwarts, he's really grown up, ne? He was just a little boy and look at him now! Naked? I think he's yummeh! I'll never look at Harry Potter the same way again

...

...

...

Ooookaaayyyy...!!! I think I've been staring long enough. Pardon.

*clicks publish*

*views blog*

*stare some more*

...

Gah!

*closes window*

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me