2.02.2007
The gods maybe?

"Is somebody up there making fun of me? You sure have a good sense of humor!"

Title is totally irrelevant to the content. Don't mind it. It just popped out of my head and besides I can't think of a good title for this one

Anyway, Nanay was here earlier and scolded us because we "lost" the camera. But I managed to change the topic after a few talks and the next thing I know she's ranting about tatay's katarayan at kasungitan Actually, while nanay's scolding us, tatay was texting her, "airing" his grievances to us. Then after a while she told us...
*reading her message* tingnan nyo tong tatay nyo... basta pag nailabas na yung galit, tumitino na ulit. Nag text sya tinatanong kung kamusta na daw mga dalaga namin.
Naloka ako dun

*Narda plays*

I've been totally hooked to this song. I know it's an "old" song pero lately ko lang sya na appreciate. I first heard it on a radio station then downloaded it. From then on, I'v been listening to it over and over again. Ask Mike XD

*cold breeze from the window*

Haven't you noticed that it's utterly cold?! Even in the middle of the afternoon, it's so cold @_@ Thank gawd my blanket's thick enough ^_^

*checks planner*

Ohohoho... February na pala! Here comes the Valentines commercialization thing once again! I remember a message posted in my Friendster. He's looking for a kissing partner at Lovapalooza WTH! That's so desperate!

*plays back Narda*

 

Bite Marks:
Narda song! Promise... a few more times and I would've memorized it as well. LOL
Bitten by Blogger Antherion Dureaux on 2/2/07, 11:43 PM [ ]

Post a Comment

Bite Marks:
Narda song! Promise... a few more times and I would've memorized it as well. LOL
Bitten by Blogger Antherion Dureaux on 2/2/07, 11:43 PM [ ]

Post a Comment


« Return to me