1.29.2007
"My sister for sale"

Saturday we went to Marc's place again to watch their campaign but we end up slouching at the couch them Kenneth, John and Mike making their Dragoon-Blooded characters and me reading National Geographic mags XD

Oh and I have the DoW (Dawn of War) na (thanks John! I'll take good care of them XD)! Bwahahaha!!! It's been a while since I played strat games. The reason I started playing strat game was when I saw these peasants planting rice while Lester was playing Battle Realm. Na cute-an ako sa kanila XD Tapos he introduced me to Star Craft then Command and Conquer series.

When I got home and about to install DoW, wala yung first cd ng base installer -_-; I was so excited pa naman to install game, tapos wala!



The next day, I woke up coz some effing guy from Meralco doorbell-ed. I put on my clothes and when I was about to open the door, my cousin went out from his room to look. So I went back to my bed and slept some more. After few hours, I woke up again coz I was sweating and there was no electricity! THIS IS WHAT I GET FROM NOT ANSWERING A MERALCO GUY?! I dragged my ass off the bed and got miself some cold chocolate drink. Since I can't use my pc, I went to our garage and continued reading Order of the Phoenix. A little bit later, Lanie followed shortly telling me that he gave my number to one of the guys in our neighborhood >_<

Me: EH BAKIT MO BINIGAY?!
Lanie: Eh ang ingay kasi nung mga lalake dyan pag gabi eh *points to the basketball court beside our house*
Me: Leche ka! Yun lang?!
Lanie: Nag text na ba sayo? *grins*
Me: Malay ko! Ewan ko kung sya yung nag miss call sa phone ko o yung magaling mong BF. Potaena mo ka pag kinalat nya number ko!
Lanie: Hindi yan... no funny tricks nga daw eh.
Me: Leche ka. Tama daw bang ibenta ako para hindi ka lang maistorbo?

Actually ilang beses na ako binenta ng kapatid ko. Ganda nyang kapatid no? -_-;

4 pm I met up with Mike in Zapote to meet John (to get the cd from him) and the rest of our friends in Shang. The second I reached their table...

Me: Amf ka John! Binitin mo ako kagabi!
Rob: *looks to me* Haaaaaaa????!!!!!
Me: It's DoW! Naiwan kasi yung CD #1 kaya hindi ko na install yung DoW kaya nabitin ako. Kung ano-ano iniisip mo!
Rob: Aaaaaahhhh.... *big grin*

Hahaha! I know that didn't sound right. Wala eh. Bigla ko nalang nasabi XD Of course wala na naman kaming ginawa kung hindi kwentuhan. There was me, Mike, John, Ria, Harold, Eman, Rico, Rob and Chase. Oh! Nancy Castiglione and Bubbles Paraiso were on the next table. Ahihihi... Wala lang XD

Me and Mike went home around 10 and the rest went to Katipunan to play DoW. Going home, my sinus starts throbbing. It's a wierd feeling. It's like something's worming its way sucking my nerves near my upper left jaw making my molars hurt @_@ Mike said I could have sinusitis. I've never had sinusitis before.

But of course that doesn't stop me from installing DoW bwahahahaha!!! I only played the tutuorial before I went sleep.

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me