2.09.2007
Accretians in the making

I was really excited to talk to the guild again while I was topping up my account. I can't wait for their greetings everytime I'd go online.
Hello Morri!!!!
Nandito na ang dakilang tae!!!
Mommy Morri!!!!
Morri, pa-kiss!!
Hello labs..
Looking back, I must say the guild has gone a long way.

It started when LU held a promo - Guild Master's Challenge. "Early" Accretians at the boards who had a common goal for The Empire saw this as a way to promote good gaming experience for future Accretians.

There was me (Morrigan), MadMane, ARCU-026 (026DS) and Panzerblood who initiated the group. We actually had an online meeting with the other interested Accretians. We discussed about the would-be guild's rules, our role to The Empire and of course the name! It was Lipsy (a Malaysian player) who suggested the name ARMS but it was the meaning that kept us thinking. Then we end up with Accretia's Regime Military Strike force.

ARMS was established when Sneak Peek (Limited Open Beta) phase of RF was opened on Omicron Server. Here are some screenshots.

SNEAK PEEK (Omicron)

Some ARMS members


Shiv's archonship


Tunnel "defense"



OPEN BETA (Altrax)

ARMS Founders


First archon of Accretia - Altrax


X's archonship


February 2006


Attempting to raid Haram XD


And just when RF Online Philippines celebrated their first year, and so does ARMS.
"Grabe Morri, ang tanda mo na sa RF!"
Well, yeah. I'm not that addicted you know. And then just last month, ARMS is now A.R.M.S. We made a new one because some of the founders and members are inactive.

I'm just proud to say that we're one of the guilds throughout the server that lasted this long.

For The Empire!


ARMS on MTV Massive

Labels:

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me