5.06.2007
The 8-legged superhero

Ok. Comments (not reviews. I really suck in making reviews) on the latest movie shown - Spiderman.

I haven't read the series but I sure played that much to at least know the characters hehe. Anyhoo. Overall the movie is nice. But... (of course there will always be 'buts') I think 2 villains is quite too much and Harry's amnesia is kinda off. That's as far as I can comment. Maybe the movie is good to those who don't read the comic XD

After watching, we wen't to pick up Marc, Meloy and Kenneth to go to John's place for the Dragoon-Blooded campaign. We held it there to bypass John's curfew and for a change haha! As usual we stayed there till 5 or 6 in the morning. Our campaign focused on the ball with lots of social combat so we spent most of the play talking and reasoning - Chase and John's favorite part. What I did? I danced an NPC (Sima) that's part of our group because she found out that her fiancee is at the ball and I also found out that she has a crush on Eran (John's character).



I've been receiving PMs in my YM about shutting it down. Also, I've been hearing that it could be possible since Microsoft is planning to buy Yahoo. I really don't care. STOP SPAMMING MY EFFING YM! I know you guys have been "spammed" with messages like "yahoo will shut down to get rid of inactive accounts. If you don't send this to 20 of your friends, your account will be deleted" or ANY other messages related to that crap. C'MON! That rumor has been around for YEARS and you still believe that mumbo jumbo?!

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me