5.03.2007
Flintlocke and his groin

YM stat: Shut up an' stuff yer head in me groin!

It's green. I know.

It's actually a line from Flintlocke comic. It's a WoW based comic strip that's really funny.

Anyhoo, back to the stat. The story behind that is Flintlocke's on a quest in finding the ultimate weapon of some sort. They have to go through a monastery's graveyard to dig their clue. But since the monastery was manned with humans (their party consists of a human, an elf, a gnome and a dwarf), they have to disguise themselves. They captured 3 acolytes roaming around the monastery and stole their clothes. Since the gnome and the dwarf have to look human (duh! humans are tall), one of them have to stand on another's shoulder...


Actually there are more groin incident in that story but that'll do. I don't want to spoil it. I've been laughing my ass out since I started reading this.

*Ohh.. he has his own Wikipedia entry eh?

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me