5.02.2007
Coffee with friends

Yesterday me, Rob, Kenneth, Mike, John and GP (Mike's brother) went to CBTL. Well it was my idea to go out coz the night before that Kenneth was airing his grievances to me. It was a long talk particularly when I was kinda stopping him from doing something that I know he'll regret afterwards. It's not something bad. So knowing Ken (who carry problems like a really, really, big burden), I asked him to go out together with our other friends. Buti nalang libre yung dalawa. As usual ako na naman ang only lalake sa amin.

It was good talking to them again. I miss being with them. We spent almost 4 hours in CBTL just talking. Kawawa nga sa akin si Ken kasi panay ang tukso ko sa kanya to this certain girl. Lalo na nung tinawagan sya ni Mike and passed the phone to Kenneth. Uuuuyyyy.... Tinutukso ko sya kasi I know it'll make him smile. If I know, feel na feel nya eh Oh and na-treat ko na si Rob. Weeee!!!! ^_____^

Dinner time at Good Earth, non-stop parin ang kwentuhan. Highlight yung kwento ni John when he's sharing WoW's comic Flintlocke. Not to mention dubbing it with Irish (or Scottish?) accent

Too bad I don't have my camera na Went home around 9. Hope Kenneth had a good time ^^;

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me