4.26.2007
A little bit of shopping

I was bored and home alone. So I decided to go to SM and buy me self some stuff since I got half of my pay already. First on my list was to buy a couple of new thongs. Wala lang. I just want new ones. Then I bought a denim bag even if I hate bringing stuff when I go outside. It's just that I have none if I need to bring something with me. Then I finally bought this rubber boots at Gozum. Hindi bota ha! Imagine a high boots turned into a rubber shoes. I don't know what it's called so I called it rubber boots XD I think it goes well with my mini skirt. Yes. I have and wore a mini skirt once. I'll shop again some other time. I don't want to spend all my money XD

It's nice to buy things for myself again. I miss shopping.

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me