4.29.2007
Boyfriend #2

LOL

I had a dream early this morning - Sam Milby was my boyfriend #2 What's weird was that he was running after me all way while I was holding a piece of paper like a reciept or something. It was pretty vague. I don't know if he was chasing after me because he was begging me to be his gf or he was after the paper. I'm not sure. When he caught me, I said "yes" to him. Then I asked Sam (sheesh! I don't feel like saying that name), "What about my other boyfriend?" or somewhere in that line and he kinda sounded like he doesn't care (oh diba ang haba ng hair ko *rotflmao*). Talk about being a two-timer XD

Then suddenly, Mike's phone alarmed and I woke up. In my mind I was like "wtf, boyfriend ko si Sam Milby?"

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me