4.01.2007
The Fall of an Anathema

I just got home from a DB Campaign. I didn't get to enjoy it that much coz I was working at the same time.

Well... I have to do some not-so major adjustments but they need to see half of the result by Monday. I don't know how much changes will take place, so I had to start asap.

I don't know what happened except the moves I made.

~ made a charm technique in the middle of the "enemies" making 20+ of them blown away.
~ was clinched by another dragoon-blooded and was unable to move for how many ticks.
~ made another charm technique that makes me "turn" to water and escaped from the "grip"
~ took down another 2 enemies
~ made another charm technique to the solar

Then in the end, it was Rae (Mike) who made the last hit on the Solar.

The story ended when the House of Bells gave us a heros welcome.

Grabe we went home 4am! Wahahahay!!!

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me