3.31.2007
Blind Items

Before starting, I just got a PM from this guy at PW Boards who's part of the Game Magazine that my "interview" is already published ahahahaha!!!!

Anyhoo, it was a loooong and tiring day. But that supercedes all coz it was fun. It's nice to see my friends again.

Just by knowing your friends are happy even if the cause is not completely "right", it's still a good feeling. Being a friend is not telling them what is wrong and what is right. It's staying in between and let them decide on their own. I actually found out another revelation and was super kilig when he told me. I wasn't expecting it coz he never told me about her. He was a bit hesitant at coz he thinks it's wrong liking someone who already has a bf.

SO?!

I don't think it's wrong liking someone even if they're in a relationship already. The problem is IF and WHEN you're going to do something about it. If you are, it'll take a LOT of effort maintaining yourself from crossing that line. Coz when you do, it's hard to stop - which is not good. And even if you get that girl, there's a chance that someone might stole her from you too. That's called karma.

Sometimes I'd make a joke to another friend who's in the same situation - that we're going to kidnap the guy he won't have to worry about anything na XD This certain friend naman already confessed his feeling for the girl. Don't ask me what's her reaction ahaha! But I can feel that finally some of his load has been taken out already. I mean just by telling someone that you love them takes a lot of GUT! But of course he knows where he's coming from and what's his "place" (even if he has no place). All I know is that he won't do anything to deteroriate the relationship. I trust his judgement and even if he does, I'm still going to be a friend for him. No matter what.

Talagang inaantok na ako. I still have a lot to tell but my body won't let me already XD

Laters!

 

Bite Marks:
This is where the concept of love & freedom co-incide.

You don't need to have the person you love. Because there are times it is better off to love someone on his/her freedom. Just loving that person without him/her being yours.

You loved her/him because of the freedom you feel and you feel to do it.
Bitten by Anonymous Anonymous on 3/31/07, 12:28 PM [ ]

Post a Comment

Bite Marks:
This is where the concept of love & freedom co-incide.

You don't need to have the person you love. Because there are times it is better off to love someone on his/her freedom. Just loving that person without him/her being yours.

You loved her/him because of the freedom you feel and you feel to do it.
Bitten by Anonymous Anonymous on 3/31/07, 12:28 PM [ ]

Post a Comment


« Return to me