3.26.2007
Happy pig

Lately, I noticed that Cheese is looking good. Little by little, his hair around his eyes is growing, he's breathing fine, he's more mataray, his eyes aren't that watery anymore and more importantly, he eats his poop na. FYI, guinea pigs have two kinds of poop - the waste poop and the nutritious poop. They eat the nutritious poop of course. I know it's yucky but that's how guinea pigs work. I was even happier when I found out from my cousin that he "popcorned" the other day. Popcorning is when a guinea pig makes a sudden, involuntary jump like they're in siezure. That means they're happy.

Tapos kanina when I put him down at our sala (which makes it a one glorified guinea pig "cr"), he was running out in the open. Usually sa ilalim lang sya ng upuan umiikot. Tapos when I was going to pick him up na, he's breathing fine coz last time, he was not.

I'm so happy that he's doing fine.

Later we'll give him another bath ^___^

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me