3.22.2007
Stressed out

Earlier I was so full of energy and idea for a project. But what kept me from doing it was because I can't find the right image! Buti nalang nandyan si Gelo. I'll let you guys take a look at it when it's done.

Ok na sana eh pero after a while, I noticed that Cheese doesn't look good. He was matamlay which made me worried. Ayun na. Nanlambot na ako and nalungkot. He was on my lap the whole time while I tried working. When I can't concentrate anymore, I looked for someone to talk to. Mike wasn't answering and was offline. Dave popped in a message but just pointing me to a thread. YMed John pero he was in game. Buti nalang si Rob. Kahit may ginagawa sya, he still bothered to ask me. Wala lang. He somehow made me feel better. Rob ha... yung sinabi ko sayo =p

While texting Rob, nagulat nalang ako biglang dumating si Mike. The mere sight of him took off a lot of load from me. I'm never good in handling this kind of sadness *sigh*

And yes I changed the header again. Hindi ako makuntento eh.

I'm going to sleep now.

*yawn*

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me