1.26.2007
11 months of "pagtitiis"

Grabe! Natiis mo ako ng 11 buwan?! Saludo ako sayo!

Yesterday (it's past 2:00am right now) was our 11th month. And I am happy ^_^ We met in Glorietta and ate at Good Earth. Ugh! The food there never fails my palate! After filling our stomach, we watched Night At The Museum!!! The movie was awesome! No moment was boring. Although it's a comedy, they still managed it to be unpredictable. It's one of those movies that the "actual" movie is better than the trailer. I mean, I've seen movie trailers pero when you get to watch the movie itself, it sucks. Mas maganda pa yung trailer eh XD It was really, really good. Ben Stiller rocks!!!

Speaking of trailers, it seems like this year will be packed of good new movies and sequels. Like Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Epic Movie, and uhh... forgot the others XD

After buying ourselves White Chocolate Dream (me) Extreme Vanilla (mike) in CBTL, we went to their house kasi he wants to make hatid to me with their car. I met his mom for the second time. It's good seeing her mom ^_^ And it's good to see GP again. (Na-miss kita! XD) And best part going to their house is I get to pet their dog, Con-con!!! Grabe ang laki na nya @___@ The last time I saw him, he's not THAT big and his fur was grayish. Ngayon MAS malaki na sya and medyo pumuti na yung fur nya. He greeted me with big lick (eeewwwww!!! @_@). He'd go under my arm and expects me to scratch his under-ear. When we left, I was practically covered with his fur (I was wearing black).

This'll be my first time to post about us because I'd rather keep things private between us. But since it's our 11th month...

Mike,
This may sound so gasgas na but thanks for being patient. I, honestly, am the type of person that will try your patience. Especially dealing with my mood swings and temper. Despite that, you still manage to keep your composure and opt to "understand" me instead. I really appreciate that.

I am also thankful for being so supportive in whatever I do and whatever my decision is. No matter what happens, you'll always be my "kakampi".

Thank you for being a friend. No need to elaborate on that =p

Thank you for seeing the good in me even if i'm evil. (Seriously, I am.)

I won't thank you for loving me but thank you for making me happy.

I love you so much, baby.

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me