1.23.2007
500 hits!

As I am typing this, my profile has been viewed 500+ times LOL. Before that, my highest was 200+. The record has been broken! Ahahahaha!!! I wonder how many more will view at the end of this month XD

On the other hand, I just noticed why i gave my blog site "gripes and whines" Reading my posts, I only made few rants. Speaking of rants, my camera is lost forever T_T. Ooohh... dad's not going to like this -_-; Waaaa!!!! T________________T


Oh! oh! "Wierd" thing happened. Someone sent me a YM asking if we could meet the day before his birthday. I was surprised o_O Well, I barely know him. It is some sort of his wish daw - to meet me. I was flattered. But like what I said to him, I don't go out with people whom I barely know. Happy birthday nalang po ^_^;

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me