1.26.2007
Perfect World *update*

Perfect World: A New Fantasy Begins

I got lucky and had the chance to take a first glimpse of LU!'s Perfect World's teaser website! And of course I'm now sharing it to you ^_^ More features and information are found there. Basically Perfect World is a combination of RO + RF + Second Life + WoW. Ragnarok Online because it's main focus is Guild vs Guild. RF because it's composed of 3 races. Second Life because of it's wide range of customization (or so my *cough* source said so =p). WoW because of instance quest and "other" stuff. So there.

Currently, it's 10 more percent before download complete. I can't wait to get my hands on this one XD

Here's the Chinese Perfect World's website if you're curious.

Here are more teaser screenshots for you guys =p

Aside from your typical land battle...

there's also battle underwater...

and mid-air!

Labels:

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me