1.15.2007
Fire duck!

A funny conversation with John. This kinda made my day LOL

John : I'm thinking about my avatar
John : hehe
morrigan.erinyes: the candle thingy?
John : That's a fire.
John : It looks like a duck diba?
morrigan.erinyes: if you take a closer look... yeah
John : Hehe fun isnt it?
John : Those are my hands
John : Around the fire
John : Behold! I am the Lord of Flame!
John : Fear me!
morrigan.erinyes: haha!
John : I shall summon my greatest Avatar!
John : The Fire Phoenix!
John : *foom*
John : ...
morrigan.erinyes: ...
John : (MINION WHAT IS THIS!? )
John : (its a duck m'lord)
morrigan.erinyes: hahahahaha!!!!!
John : (what?! I told you to get a phoenix avatar!)
morrigan.erinyes: *rotflmao*
John : (im sorry milord! but the magic union of the gods said they were out of phoenix liscences)
John : (the only thing we could grab is this)
John : (...ok fine)
John : *cough*
morrigan.erinyes: *lol*
John : Fear my...uh
John : Fire Duck.
John : Yes.
John : (we could use a chicken m'lord)
morrigan.erinyes: *rotflmao*
John : (shut up. you're fired.)
morrigan.erinyes: ok you're making me laugh na talaga
morrigan.erinyes: i'm ACTUALLY laughing *rotflmao*
morrigan.erinyes: pinagtitinginan na ako dito *lol*
John : I know
morrigan.erinyes: *rotflmao*
John : ^^;
John : Well, glad to make ya laugh
morrigan.erinyes: that's nice *lol*

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me