1.09.2007
Time Out

I woke up with my cellphone ringing. It was Chino. I invited him to go out today (well... yesterday since it's already past 12am when I'm typing this). Nagulat sya nung sumagot ako sa phone kasi boses lalaki daw LOL. Talk about bedroom voice Ahahaha!!!

We went to Glorietta, ate lunch and watched Eragon (I'll have my reaction later). Since it's still early to go home, I decided to ask John if he wants to come with us. I tried calling Dave too pero sira phone nya and Chase's busy after work. So while waiting for John, nag ikot-ikot kami ni Chino around Greenbelt. Kwentuhan, umupo at kwentuhan parin. Sometimes we'd criticize passers-by LOL

When John came, we watched Eragon ulit LOL. It was then I realized that there's something wrong with the movie. I think the SCRIPT SUCKED! Seriously, it does LOL And while watching, sometimes there were scenes that John would react. Knowing John read the book, I think that was bad ahahaha!!! And I was right! He looked kinda disappointed after watching (ok lang yan XD) After hearing his sentiments, ang dami ngang kulang. Chino and I were quite thankful that we haven't read the book or else we would end up frustrated as much as him ahahaha!!! After watching, we ate dinner and made more kwento.

Going home, John decided to go with us here in Cavite. Inside the car, kwento ulit pero syempre kasama si Koya Gilbert (John's driver). Oh diba alam ko na name nya. close na kami eh ahahaha!! Kulit sa loob ng car! XD

When we got home, they stayed a bit. Kwentuhan ulit! Walang katapusang kwentuhan LOL.

I wish I had my camera with me. Nasa nanay ko kasi eh XD

Anyhoo, I'm tired and sleepy. Oh and John, you need to get out more, man :p

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me