1.07.2007
Of boredom and male friends

Nobody to talk to.
Too lazy to work.
Want to go out but where? With whom?

Sigh... it's like I want to bump my head on the wall till i pass out. Ugh!!!!

Yes. Its one of those days. Hate it.

~oOo~

One time while in a bus going to Megamall (to meet a guy friend) with my mom, she suddenly asked me.

Nanay: Anong gagawin mo sa Megamall?
Me: Makikipagkita ako sa kaibigan ko.
Nanay: Lalake o babae?
Me: Lalake.
Nanay: May bf ka na makikipagkita ka pa sa lalake
Me: Sino bang may sabing gagawin kong bf yung friend ko? Tsaka ano naman masama kung makikipagkita ako sa kaibigang lalake? Masama ba magkaroon ng lalakeng kaibigan?

Me and my mom's not that... you know... tight and she's a bit conservative so don't be surprised.

10% of my friends are girls and the rest are guys so mas madami akong kaibigang lalake. Back in my childhood days, I'd usually hang out with guys and a few girls. Likewise in highschool. More often than not, I'm often surrounded with guys. It was in college when I luckily found a handful of girls who are asal lalake LOL. Although I still have guys friends. Right now, I'm working with a bunch of guys and one of the founder of a guild full of guys. Tatlo lang yata kaming babae.

I remember watching a talk show of Sharon Cuneta about lesbians and gays. Sharon asked a lesbian if lesbians are man-hater. Then she answered no. She said she hangs around with guys rather than girls. Maarte kasi mga babae of which I, oh so, agree! Guys are like, what you see is what you get type of people. Easy to deal with and easy to talk to. Alam mo yun, walang kyeme. No need to read between the lines. You can be totally honest to them without the fear of being judged. You can talk about anything. Pwedeng makipag murahan and stuff like that. I love their company.

I love them men =p

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me