1.05.2007
Of Fridays, noobing and whatever

I know its wierd to hate a gimik day but unfortunately, I don't do gimiks "anymore". I miss those days though T___T

'Nough about that. I hate fridays because instead of airing Princess Hours, MMK is. Wala lang. Cute kasi eh. Nakakakilig =^_^= I know you may find it baduy pero bakit ba? Lahat tayo may kabaduyan no LOL. Hindi ako kinikilig araw-araw so there XD

~oOO~

Alas! I know how to make my iPod Shuffle work ahahaha!!! I felt so noob I don't how to make the damn thing play! But everything's ok now and thanks for the tip Khal muah (mag-aral ng mabuti ha....at nang... alam mo na... maka "pasok" ka LOL)

~oOo~

Is it me or may topak talaga iTunes? How come nag skip yung sounds ko pag madaming program na naka-open sa iTunes samantalang yung Windows Media Player ko ok lang o_O

~oOo~

Waaaa!!!! I want my cam!!!!!

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me