1.14.2007
Loooooong dayssss.....

I haven't updated my blog for few days because I was out XD

Friday we went to Cainta to visit my mom on her birthday (eff i even forgot her present! argh!) When we got there, her friends are already there. I had to leave after a few minutes because I was going to attend a "meeting" at Shangri La. Actually I'm not included in the meeting but since I was around the neighborhood , might as well drop by aheheh... After going through a lot of traffic, I got there around 7 and the person who called the meeting wasn't there! I kinda expected it coz he has this "reputation" (at least from me) that any meeting set by him has a 90% chance it won't push through. So me, Rob, Ria, Harold and John ended up chatting.

What I like talking about these guys (especially Rob since he was the one who did most of the talking... next is john XD) is they like to talk... a LOT! Not just blab but talk with sense. (I hope they put smileys on this darn blog) Even if you have no idea of what they're talking about, they'll MAKE you listen. But if I was totally, totally clueless, my shuffle was there to entertain me hahaha!

We left Shang around 10 or 11 (yup we talked THAT long) and they went to Katipunan to play pa. I went home T__T Harold and Rob dropped me off along Ortigas. While I was walking my way to i-don't-know-where, a car followed me @_@ The driver or somebody else inside... I don't know... was trying to get my attention. My ears are plugged so I gave them the impression that I can't hear them then they sped off. After a few seconds, another car followed me. This time the guy inside was checking me out. He'd say things and even banged the door! I was pretty scared @_@ Seeing a waiting shed with people in it gave me relief. *phew!*

After heading home the next day, Chino and I went to PTTC to attend the Philippine Online Gaming Summit (POGS). Not much crowd. There were bands and booths. LU! showed a teaser of 3 new games they're going to distribute - Perfect World, Silkroad Online and an un-named game. Boredom dawned upon us and Dee suggested going to Mall of Asia. And so me, dee, john, dave and chino were off to MOA.

Going there, we noticed these mass of people walking towards MOA. As in ang DAMI! It was the last day of the Pyro Olympics pala. No wonder ahaha! First thing we did was to look for a place to eat and we ended up in a Jap resto. Grabe, ang daming inorder ni Dave! And I thought he's on diet! Ahahaha!!! We're quite noisy... laughing, talking and all that. It was fun XD Click here to view the video on Dee's Blog.

Next stop was EGG. Dee, Dave and John played DOTA for a while while me and Chino bought coffee and strolled around. The place was HUGE! Good thing I was wearing my flats otherwise my feet would've killed me and asked Chino for a piggy back ride XD When we were walking our way going back to meet them, fireworks started lighting the sky. Everybody was running going outside! Parang may sunog LOL We weren't able to watch because we have to "find" the 3 (hey it was our first time! XD ). It took us more or less than an hour to find John's car. The place was literally filled with people and cars not to mention heavy traffic to match it with.

My day was long and tiring but fun XD

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me