1.03.2008
S> Head gear - additional stat to cuteness

I brought my angel ears headgear at the office and and had it on the whole day wherever I go.

At Starbucks while waiting for my coffee, an old lady came up to me and asked me,

"Hello... where did you get that?" *pointing to my head gear"
"Bought it from our event last year"
"Where?"
"World Trade Center"
"So wala na?"
"Wala na po.."
"Aww.. sayang naman"


At 6th floor while Oliver was buying a lighter, a guy who was sitting nearby ask me...

"Miss... porma mo yan?"
"Hindi po. Trip ko lang isuot."
"Cute ha.."


At workstation while doing something, our some-sort-of-finance-director (lol sorry forgot his exact position) told me..

"Uy, I like your head gear"
"Thanks!"
"Anong stat nyan?"
"Additional stat to cuteness hahahaha!"
"You don't need that anymore! You're cute already!"

ANO NA!!!???

*rotflmao*

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me