12.13.2007
Another way of de-stressing

I was randomly downloading mp3s and thought of looking for piano version of Aerith's Theme. I found one but it's an orchestra version.

So I went to youtube and searched for any video that played Aerith's theme in piano. Voila! I found this guy - calbee219

Grabe! He's really amazing! I suddenly remembered my "piano" days LOL

Tapos kanina, I was so tired (and practically brain dead) after I prepared the event materials for CDO. Then I remember Keith telling us earlier about what Pido (speaker) told them during the seminar - not to think for 15 minutes to clear your mind. Diba parang ang hirap gawin nun? So what I did, I opened my multiply account and played the videos I uploaded from this guy. As in paulit-ulit.

PRAAAMMIISSS... sobrang na de-stress ako. Parang nag reformat utak ko, as what Janrey said XD

If you like piano music and a Final Fantasy gamer, better check his vids.

Aerith's Theme is my favorite

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me