7.17.2007
Na fi-feel ko na

Ngayon ko lang nag si-sink in sa akin ang difference ng following directions/suggesting and making decisions. Apparently, they're totally different since you'll be responsible for everything you decide on.

It was a very hard decision when I had to choose between the two. Of course there were something else to consider but these are the main factors that I had in mind. It's like half of the total decision is on you. It's scary. Scared that you'd make a wrong decision because there's a loophole or failed to foresee something... stuff like that.

Paranoid na ba? Let me have my time here hahaha! Eh masyado na kasing overwhelming mga nanyayari sa akin LOL

In due time, you'll know what I'm talking about XD

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me