6.26.2007
I'm playing RF again because of PW

(For those who don't know - RF is Rising Force Online and PW is Perfect World)

I'm playing RF again because of PW. Weird no? I don't know if that's the reason why I started playing RF again or feel ko lang maglaro ulit.

I played PW until I'm level 40. Then... I stopped. The game is nice naman. It has different features and all pero ewan ko. Could it be the graphics? The gameplay? Hindi ko talaga alam. XD Actually hindi lang ako ganito. A few of my friends who played RF then PW feel the same thing. Hindi din namin alam kung bakit XD Maybe because it's not a massive game where you'll need someone else's help. Or because there's no such thing as one on one here. Ewan!


For the past few weeks, I've been power leveling myself in Elan with few friends. Friends outside the guild because either they transferred to another guild, inactive or is not playing anymore. Started at 45 and now I'm 47 ( sa wakas!). I've been faithfully attending the 1pm and 9pm CW and we've been winning! yay! I am also overwhelmed with weebees (welcome back) and hellos from players who "know me" Nakakatuwa ^__^ Lalong nakakaganang maglaro. Sana before this week ends, 49 na ako or few more percent to 49 =))

And another thing, DAMN THOSE BELLATO!!!!

Labels:

 

Bite Marks:
after reading your post, one reason i could think of is the massive pvp.
Bitten by Blogger Kazuo the High Wizard on 6/26/07, 9:10 PM [ ]

Yeah naisip ko din yan. Pero hindi kasi ako PKer. Well... not until now XD
Bitten by Blogger Morrigan on 6/27/07, 2:04 AM [ ]

I stopped PW @ 35. I was online for 9pm CW. Accre won! XD
Bitten by Anonymous Anonymous on 6/27/07, 10:56 PM [ ]

Post a Comment

Bite Marks:
after reading your post, one reason i could think of is the massive pvp.
Bitten by Blogger Kazuo the High Wizard on 6/26/07, 9:10 PM [ ]

Yeah naisip ko din yan. Pero hindi kasi ako PKer. Well... not until now XD
Bitten by Blogger Morrigan on 6/27/07, 2:04 AM [ ]

I stopped PW @ 35. I was online for 9pm CW. Accre won! XD
Bitten by Anonymous Anonymous on 6/27/07, 10:56 PM [ ]

Post a Comment


« Return to me