7.14.2007
Bumping around

Just got home from a meeting.

I want to update the blog pero wala akong maisip na isulat.

Oh before I forget... tomorrow RF Online will be at Rockwell for New World Alliance: Transformed. Basically NWA, is a group of science fiction and fantasy groups. A group of groups in short XD. RF Online will run a game trial for new players. So for those who are new to RF and wants to try it, now's your chance. Syempre pupunta ako kasi gusto kong pumunta beside the fact that I missed being a "game facilitator." Been doing that since RF started.

Empire Accretia hits the top charts for 2 consecutive days na!!!! WAAAA!!!! It's good but it's too late for xp mods XD

Also, 3 of my good, good pals will be/are/were celebrating their birthdays! Yesterday was Kenneth's, today is John and tomorrow will be Jayson. Hindi naman sila sunod-sunod na pinanganak? Hahahahaha! Will be posting the pictures kapag nakulitan na sa akin si Kenneth >:)

Sumasakit na balikat ko (i have no tolerance with seats that don't have back rest) so that means I have to make tulog na XD

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me