7.11.2007
Back from the graveyard

Currently listening to Maroon 5's "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" album

Nagkasakit ako kaya bigla na naman ako naglaho sa mundo. Sunday morning around 1-2am while playing, bigla nalang ako gininaw. I ignored it and continued playing. Nung hindi ko na ma-carry, pumasok ako sa kwarto and natulog. Pagkatapos nila maglaro nung Exalted Boards Game (dragoon-blooded party), pinuntahan ako ni Mike and told me na nilalagnat daw ako. Next day nag pa-check up ako. Sabi nung doctor, kaya daw ako nilagnat kasi namamaga yung lalamunan ko tapos may UTI pa ako -_-;

Now, ok na ako. Tomorrow pasok na ulit ako.

**********

I was reading through my shoutbox and some members of HOL were telling me that they were adding me in the blog roll (Vox, I'll add you after this ^_^). Syempre naman pinupuntahan ko yung mga blog na nasa list ko pag may time or walang magawa (which means during my day-off). Pinuntahan ko yung kay bojox3m and found something interesting - Granado Espada has bots running around the game already and it's still in Open Beta! LOL! And I thought that multi-character thing is bad enough. Reading their boards is like reading our gaming message boards when it comes to hating both the botters and the company for not doing anything and that they only care about money... those kind of stuff. XD

**********

Horonaim's back in RF!!! WEEEEEE!!!!!

**********

I heard that the Empire Accretia song reached #2!! Yaaaaay!!!!!

**********

A couple of stills from last night's HOL guild pic (wipe na kasi XD). More here.


 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me