7.22.2007
Disclaimer

Bago may maligaw na walang magawa dito sa blog ko, uunahan ko na kayo...
This is MY PERSONAL blog. Don't insist your principles on me no matter how wrong you think I am. If you don't like it, GO AWAY. Nice criticisms are acceptable though.
Those are found on the top-right part page. Please, please, for the love of god, read it first. It says, personal. Meaning, I am stripped off from any organization, company, school, I'm/was involved. I am not posting in behalf of any of them especially the company I'm working now. Please lang. Tao din ako. May sarili akong pag-iisip. Hindi ako perpekto.

At wag nyo akong umpisahan sa mga conspiracy theories ek ek na yan. Sa araw-araw na ginawa ng dyos, sawang-sawa na ako dyan. Kaya please lang. Tantanan nyo ako.

(Umaandar na naman katarayan ako *ahem*)

Bottom-line. No game related questions here LOL

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me