7.26.2007
Happy 5th Year LU!

WAAAA!!!!! Nababaon na naman blog ko T___T

I spent my day-offs in-game power leveling. I never touched the boards. I just want to free myself from the players and issues.

Ngayon ko lang nararamdaman yung "work." From announcing events, sending lists of winners, forwarding tickets and cases from players, answering issues at the boards, formulating some of the events, filling up reports and forms etc.

But when knowing your players are happy or whenever they say thank you and how grateful they are, it fuels me to keep on going. Sanay na ako ma reklamo at "oa" na players haha!


Yesterday celebrated LU's 5th anniversary held at "Magnet" at The Fort. We were hesitant at first kasi may event kami and marami kaming kailangan tapusin. Pero napilitan kaming pumunta kasi compulsory. The CEO wants us there. After an hour, we went there. Ate a small plate of pasta and drank a glass of iced tea while the "bosses" made their speeches.

You can check some stills at GM Tristan's blog

We left the before the band started to play because we really need to go back to finish some paper works.

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me