5.27.2007
Update!

I know I haven't updated my blog for quite sometime.

Last Thursday was my first day in work. Ami introduced me to the team. Didn't do much. I just played games, meetings, had a tour at the floor and were introduced to people.

Then Saturday, we had another Dragoon-Blooded Campaign and Nuada got himself a new armor - Scourge of the Dragon bwahahaha!!!! Going home, Mike's car was stuck at Robinson's Pioneer where we parked because it's passed 12 and we can only get it 9am later... you know, mall's parking policy. We hitched a ride when Marc took Meloy home. At Edsa, a trailer truck fell on its side taking up 4 lanes which caused a major traffic. We later found out that the truck's wheel blew up and that the driver was dead.

Later will be the start of my regular shift.

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me