5.23.2007
Great video card = eye candy

Iba talaga pag maganda video card LOL

Currently I'm level 23 and leveling is pretty easy coz of the quests. I also noticed that the monsters with the same level are constantly giving 1% after killing them. I don't know if it's because of my level range or it will be hard when I get higher. Another thing, I noticed that there're no specialty armors - melee and magic. All armors have strength requirements of which I should be allocating to my INT instead.

While I was roaming near Near-Water Town, I found a small cat running really fast. With the help of my other pet, I managed to catch her. Meet my kitten - Boo. Don't be deceived by her size, she's uber kunat XD



Found at the heart of Archosaur City. It's a really huge city with almost maze like set-up. What I hate about this city is that there are quests that you have to go to another NPC of which are found on the other side of the town. There's no problem with searching for the NPCs because of the locator but they're too damn far! It's eating a lot of time >_<


This is what I like with a good video card - eye candy. I love the water. This is the bridge between Near-Water Town and the path going to Archosaur City.


This is an underwater view at the port in Archosaur city. It's like floating in mid-air when you're underwater. I hope they made it more foggier.



This is the beast mode of the beast race. Female avatars are fox and male avatars are tiger. And that's how they snuggle when in beast mode haha!



I'll put more screenshots later.

Labels:

 

Bite Marks:
err who's that tiger you're riding on?
Bitten by Blogger Kazuo the High Wizard on 5/26/07, 7:24 AM [ ]

That's Mike :P
Bitten by Blogger Morrigan on 5/27/07, 12:50 AM [ ]

Post a Comment

Bite Marks:
err who's that tiger you're riding on?
Bitten by Blogger Kazuo the High Wizard on 5/26/07, 7:24 AM [ ]

That's Mike :P
Bitten by Blogger Morrigan on 5/27/07, 12:50 AM [ ]

Post a Comment


« Return to me