5.19.2007
A glimpse of a perfect world



I borrowed a CBT account from a friend and fortunately I was able to play longer. At the top is a close up view on my character and at the bottom is with my pet (yes, that spine I'm holding is my staff). My race is Beast and class is Yao Jing. They are the summoner types - she can tame animals, put them in an incubator and summon them to join her in combat.

As far as I have played, PW has lots of NPCs. See those avatars behind me on the 2nd screenshots, those are NPCs. And that's not even the half of it. You have the crafters like ironsmiths (weapon), tailor (armor), artificers (accessories), etc. Then there are your npcs for each class for the skills. There are 2 classes for each race (there are 3 race) so that's 6 npcs. Also bank npcs, town elder, storage.... yeah madami nga talagang npcs. With all these NPCs, thank gawd there's npc tracker XD

Quests. Ah the quests. Hindi nauubusan ng quests ang PW. Quest is only good if you like reading though. Me and Mike bumped in to a player who just kill monsters and keeps on asking us where to level.

Bad part is the inventory. For now, you can store up to 32 items in your inventory and 8 items in storage -_-;

That's as far as I can tell I guess. Will post an update when I get in to higher level.

By the way, here's my ride XD

Labels:

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me