3.10.2007
My Little Angels

I was surprised when Lester called me early this morning. He came back from Dubai for a vacation. We didn't talked much on the phone coz I was about to leave. Instead, he sent me a message asking me if I can help out with a little something we used to care for - our guinea pigs. My heart sank when he told me that among the 10 guinea pigs we had, only remained one. Reading further, tears started to fill my eyes. Images of them started flashing and I can't imagine that they're... gone. Morri, Butter, Taks... gone. I took care of them for almost more than 2 years and I loved them more than ever.

Tomorrow he'll bring Cheese here so I can take care of him, make him loved before he goes to guinea pig heaven. It pains me to see a little, innocent soul waiting for his "time". To something that I've put so much emotion to. To the ones that gave me joy and happiness even in their most littlest ways.

Sometimes, everytime I'll walk out of the door, I'll still hear their squeaks asking for food.
How I'd feed them myself if one of them gets a broken tooth.
How I'd stop them from fighting despite the risk of getting a bite.
How'd they "pop" everytime their cage is newly cleaned.
How'd they play hide and seek when I give them newspaper to play on.

I miss them so much.





And this is Cheese

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me