3.11.2007
So much for 4 hours of sleep

I slept around 4am in the morning the other day. After 3 hours, I woke when my sister's boyfriend started knocking on her door. It went on for few minutes and I got pissed. I shouted at him but to no avail (kapal talaga ng mukha!). After a few more knocks (apparently my sister was ignoring him), he went out... and I can't sleep anymore!

I went online and waited for Cheese. After a few minutes, I tried sleeping again. Mike came and shortly afterwards, Lester with Cheese came. Cheese already lost hair around his eye and some on his behind but the rest are still covered with fur. He looks kinda down but still in shape. After the introduction, kamustahan and kwentuhan (Lanie was so glad to see Lester), we dropped Lester in front of SM where jeeps going to Zapote passes and Me and Mike bought stuff for Cheese. We bought bedding and pellets (the sales lady still recognizes me XD) at Bio Research and went to Supermarket to buy Cheese their favorite veggies and fruits and his Vitamin C.

Back home, we made his new home placing it between my pc and my room. I wasn't expecting for him to pop-up but he looks kinda happy especially when I served him with a small slice of apple and a piece of roman lettuce... oh and his favorite toy - newspaper.

We were suppose to go to Marc's place for the DB campaign but I was too tired and too sleepy to play. Mind won't work properly. I slept for an hour I think hoping that it'll put me on the mood. We got there around 6:00pm. Kenneth, Chase, Meloy and Eman (our new member) were already there. While eating pizza for dinner, John called and invited us to go to his sister's birthday. We declined. I don't think they won't want us there coz first off, we all look like mga naka pang-bahay Second, we came to play so it kinda ruins the purpose. After eating, John called again and said that he's coming over. We went to Starbucks for a caffeine fix while Meloy finished her character prelude. I need to be awake!

When everything's settled and everybody were there, we started our group prelude. Our group is comprised of:

Cathak Syrle Rae (Mike)
Peleps Nuada (Me)
Cathak Shima (Meloy)
Sesus Chenow Rakshid (Kenneth)
Peleps Najalien Andier (Chase)
Tepet Eran (John)

Nelens Winters (Eman) isn't originally included in our group but he will be later in the story. We called ourselves The Blazing Diamonds.

After that, we started the story proper around 9:00pm with a graduation mission (5 years later). Basically our mission is to kill the 2 Pasiap renegade and at the same time safely retrieve the 300 slaves on their hands if possible located in The Blessed Isle, north of our current location.

The campaign went on till 5:00am in the morning.

Cheese is draining me emotionally -_-;

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me