1.04.2007
A Feast on Me

A Feast on Me
My breath is hot, warm as I softly exhale on the inside of your thigh.
One hand holds your waist, while the other moves slowly down, clutching your leg.
Slowly I move upwards, kissing and nibbling every now and then, in a path that only leads towards my final feast.
My hand moves inwards, my thumb moving to softly press the head of your clitoris.
All the while my tongue darts to flick at your lips, tasting your juices. Slowly I rotate my thumb, rubbing in circular motions.
I press closer to push my mouth to suckle the moisture coming from you.
I move my hand now, allowing myself to let my tongue flick at your clit, while my fingers move to probe your wetness, swirling around your entry until they enter, worming their way in a hooklike motion.

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me