1.03.2007
Splurge!

Day started me being pissed at my right leg. Pinag-pyestahan ng mga lamok yung hita ko argh! Puro kagat! >_<

So much for that, I dragged my sister to go to SM Bacoor to look for some stuffs to buy XD
First stop is Oddesey and bought Fergie as Dutchess cd (argh! forgot to buy Paris Hilton's album XD). Bought a skirt and a top. Looked for boots but the designs didn't suit my taste. Bought cheek tint (the only make-up i know) from Penshoppe. Anklet for nanay (love you nay) and last but not the least, iPod Shuffle. Shuffle pala yung hinahanap ko. Akala ko nano XD Also bought my sister's earphones for her mp3.

I'm not a fan of local movies but we watched Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah. It's soooooo BORING >_<>Enteng Kabisote nalang sana pinanood namin LOL

One thing I liked about this lakad is bonding with my sister. It's been a while since we went out "shopping". Madaming napagkwentuhan. Sharing views and stuff . Definitely this will happen again. We took a couple of pics of our lakad XD

Taking a coffee break


Girl's room XD

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me