4.17.2007
She lives!

LO AND BEHOLD!!!!

Yes, yes. I know. Some of you may wonder why I haven't been online for the past days. That's because i was so effing sick. And add to that 4 days of no bath (imagine my hair - long and thick!), I only brushed my teeth 2 times (I can't lift a finger.), I was always sweaty and taste buds malfunctioned (drinking water is like drinking an ampalaya juice and I don't like ampalaya). The sickness itself is like less than half of the whole package. It's appaling! Thank gawd Mike's there and his mom's really nice and very caring. Oh and to their helper. His mom me and their helper have this bonding moment starting 6:30 in the morning hahaha!!!

And I was thinking about it, I think this was my first time that I got sick really bad and it's been years.

*sigh*

Well have to sleep now.

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me