3.03.2007
Bridge to Terabithia

I thought the movie Bridge to Terabithia is somehow in line with the likes of The Chronicles of Narnia but it turned out entirely different.

The movie is about the friendship of a boy (who loves to draw) and a girl (who loves to tell stories of fantasies). They found a place where their imagination happens and called it Terabithia.

I think the fantasy part just gave "oomph" to the friendship part. It's a really good and heart-warming story that it even made me cry. Honestly, I don't remember when was the last time I cried in a movie. I even heard someone sniffing around us on that scene. It's very unexpected.


I finally finished reading the 5th installment of Harry Potter's series - Order of the Phoenix and am now starting Half Blood Prince. The book didn't have much "action" in it. It mainly revolved around Umbridge's annoying authority over Hogwarts and a little bit of "others." It was at the last few chapters where Harry and the rest of his friends faced the escaped Death Eaters and Voldemort that got me interested. I hope this book won't take me long. I finished the other 4 approximately 1 week each (hey! I'm not a fast reader!).

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me