3.05.2007
Weakness, childhood, suicide, friends

I was thinking on what to write.

And all of a sudden...



Have you ever felt so submerged in your weakness? When you thought you have yourself a good grip and ready to pull yourself up, something will hold you by your feet to keep you from coming out. Can one really overcome their weakness? How do you deal with them? What if that weakness is something you come across everyday? Is there such thing as getting used to it?



Oh how I dream to go back to my childhood and live carelessly despite what the world brings. Prancing around the flower field. Laughing. Running until I get tired and slump myself on the dirt. Staring at the ants, marching their way to their castle. Rolling over and look up to the sky looking for figures that the clouds make. Hearing the trees rustle as the warm breeze make its grand entrance. But I'm not a child anymore.



Have you ever thought of suicide? I did... many times. Why you ask? I was sad. Really sad. Not because of someone like I broke up with my boyfriend or something. Could it be problems? Maybe. I don't know. I was enveloped with pure sadness that nothing, nothing can make me happy anymore. If so, why endure it further? Why not just end it and free yourself from this... pain? Coward? Is it "easy" for you to kill yourself? It's always been easy to say something than placing yourself in their shoes.



How great it is to have friends! How they give you inspiration and reason to make you smile, to make your heart skip a beat, to fill you with joy and gladness! Gives you the kind of security that you know they'll always be there when you need them or when someone bullies you. It's like having lots of bodyguard hahaha! When you feel down, you know you'll have someonesssss to hug you tightly that you can't breath no more. Friends give you something to look forward to each day. I love my friends!

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me