4.07.2007
Do you believe in God?

I can't believe I'm going to talk about this. But what the heck. Narrow-minded? Out!

*ahem*

I was reading one of Chino's entry when I read this...
Even though my Mama know that I’m not a religious catholic, unlike before when I was still in highschool and inside the seminary, is now actually an agnostic and one that doubts the very existence of God,
We both, somehow, share the same idea. I sorta doubt the existence of God. 50/50. This is the reason why I don't like partaking in discussions regarding religions and stuff. You might prolly say that there's the Bible to prove His existence. Erm.. yeah. The Bible is written by men and up to this date there are like hundreds if not thousands of versions of Bible nowadays...you get the drift.

I'm not really asking for proofs nor looking for one. It doesn't really matter coz even if He exist or not, nothing will change in me. I'm happy for who I am. For me, I don't think you need somebody else just to be good. What actually saves people is their faith not God. God is just a stimulus. It's like the placebo effect. I watched somewhere that doctors in this hospital were giving "fake" medicine to their patients. After a few weeks or so, those patients who were taking fake meds got better. The fake medicine is God (hey I'm not saying God is fake alright!) and the belief that they're going to be alright (because they're taking the medicine) is the faith these people have.

And please, please spare me the thinking like I'm some kind of anti-christ or something. There's a difference between going "against" God (they still believe that God exist) and denying his existence ok?

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me