8.30.2008
New cam!

There are 4 gadgets that I can't live without - PC, phone, shuffle and my camera. And dahil nga nawala yung cam ko (don't ask >_>), ngayon kumpleto na ulit sila!

Originally, I wanted to buy IXUS 80 IS kaso it's Php17.9k >_< and almost lahat ng stalls revolves around that price. I actually had a funny experience with one of the stalls. Here's what happened:
Me: hello. do you have canon ixus 80?
Salesperson: gets a list of cam. "17,900 ma'am"
Me: oh... hmm... *looks for other cams on the list* don't you have other colors for this? just silver?
SP: no ma'am. only one color. only silver.
Me: *looks at him* *holds his wrist* "kuya pwede ka po magtagalog"
SP: nagtatagalog po kayo?
Me: oo kuya. marunong akong magtagalog
SP: *kamot sa ulo* akala ko naman ma'am hindi kayo marunong magtagalog
Me: hahaha! Sorry!
Then after that, he pointed me to the Canon showroom. When I confirned that the price won't get anywhere lower than 17k, I bought the Powershot A590 IS. It's a steal kasi it's an 8MP cam that's only worth Php11.9k compare to the latter.



Now the bad part is my ROM won't open and I can't install the driver

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me