8.29.2008
By far the most awesome free web counter I used

I started using Motigo for more than 2 years already. If I'm not mistaken nakita ko sya sa personal website ni babytuknene.

Then nung ginawa ko yung item combination site for RF Online, yun yung ginamit ko. Hindi pa sya Motigo non eh. Nedstat pa sya.

I usually check my site's stat pag naisipan ko. But a couple of nights ago, may notice na they added this new feature and they provided a link for a live demo. They called it "heat map"


It displays the world map and small orange dot appears when someone access your site from any part of the world. And what's great about it is that it's LIVE! Click the image to see for yourself XD

Aside from that, they have this another map where they can pinpoint your visitor. I don't think it's live since hindi ko makita sarili ko sa map XD



The counter can also tell you
  • What's your visitor's ISP and location
  • How many page views you're getting per day (not just the total visit)
  • List of countries that visits your site
  • Keywords that are being used to access your site
  • Which search engine
  • From what site
  • From what link
Heck they can even tell you the percentage your visitor's browser that they are using and SCREEN RESOLUTION!! LOOL!

This is great to tell if you need to change your website's overall.

Oh and I'm the top 4 of the most visited site yesterday XD

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me