7.04.2008
Wash your hands before eating

Our moms will always remind us to wash our hands before eating when we were still a kid. "This" kid took it by heart.

I was thinking of taking out food and eat it at home. Pero dahil bigla akong nagutom ng sobra, kumain kami ni Oliver sa Chowking. I ordered Shanghai rolls with rice. After eating, I found out that I left my book sa table ko. So umakyat si Oliver to get it.

While waiting, may lumapit na batang pulubi at namamalimos. I pointed him to my untouched rolls and said, "ito oh, kunin mo na 'to". Alam mo banat nya sa akin? "Madumi kamay ko eh"

Tumawa ako pramis. Eh may tissue pa so sabi ko, "ito oh may tissue. Kukunin mo?" Nung tumango, I wrapped the roll with a tissue and handed it to him.

AAAAMMMMPPPOOOOTTTAAAA!!!!

Placing myself into his shoes, tae hindi ako mag iinarte ng ganun. Kukunin ko yun kahit kakahawak ko lang ng basura or even tae!

Panalo pramis!


 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me