7.03.2008
Plurk!

Ok, I was doing some work when Archie came to me and ask me to sign up on Plurk.

"Plur-WHAT?"
"Basta.. punta ka sa plurk.com. P-L-U-R-K"
"Oh.. yun yata yung YM sa akin ni Ruth before"

So i searched my archive for Ruth's YM.

Plurk.

I signed up out of curiosity. And this is how it looks.


Basically, it's a time line of what's happening in your... life. If you feel like being emo or bitchy, just "plurk" it They also have this Karma system that you can earn either by posting, updating your profile, responses from other plurkers and inviting friends. Karma gives you access to more emoticons, skins and other stuff.

What I really like about this site is that everytime you click a link, it opens a window in the site (not pop-out window) which prevents from having several tabs on your browser or taskbar.

It's not the stereotype social networking site unlike Friendster, Multiply, My Space and Facebook. But i'd still prefer the old fashioned one kasi you can blog, put pictures, videos and even audio. You can even customize some.

I'll keep this profile anyway

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me