10.24.2007
Accepting the unexpected

Last night I tried the dress that I'm going to wear for my cousin's wedding.

When I had it on, nasobrahan yata sa tabas at hindi na magkasya sa akin.

Nung unang sukat ko medyo maluwang pa sya so pina adjust ko. Eh tube top pa yung damit. Syempre diba wala syang pagkakapitan

*ahem*

Anyhoo, yun nga. Yung final product eh mega sikip naman at ayaw nang magsalubong yung zipper pag dating sa taas. Grabe I'll just hold my breath during the wedding XD

Eto pa! Bigla nalang natanggal yung ibang beads! Sows mag tatahi pa ako >_<

---


"Expect the unexpected"

What's ironic about this cliche is that you somehow still don't expect what you ALREADY expecting.

I guess expecting is different from accepting... not unless of course you can do something about it diba?

Iba talaga pag nandyan na kaysa sa "alam" mo. You'll never really know when the situation is already right in front of you.

*sigh*


----

Wala lang.

 

Bite Marks:
Post a Comment

Bite Marks: Post a Comment


« Return to me